BBF-74757705 – If you’re searching “Jacksonville bars for sale”, don’t miss your chance to own one of the oldest bar & liquor store combinations in Duval county! The price includes the Duval County 4COP liq license which are currently worth @ $550K. This is a “cash-cow” with room for growth by adding food, more entertainment & other profit centers. Growing sales year over year. Revenue is @ 60% Bar & 40% liq store. Great location. Staff in place Turnkey operation. The real estate is available for $800K. Generous Seller financing for the right Buyer. Won’t last long email me today for an NDA.
Asking: $980,100 | Down: $ 316,000 | Sales: $1,260,100 | Owner’s Benefit: $406,666
Sources of Revenue in Bars For Sale
There are not usually many bars for sale in any town, as they are a highly profitable business. When done well. And when combined with a liquor store, it can be a great combination of revenue sources: you have single night covered in the bar itself, and then multiple and/or return use covered by the liquor store. Income does not only come form the sale of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. There are also:
- Drink Vessels – tankards, (beer mugs) shot glasses, boots, branded drink ware,
- Sponsorship Opportunities – like the back of the bar, or above the bar where a sign could be hung… and it is said that bathroom signage/sponsorship can bring in as much as $400/month!
- Coin Operated Entertainment Machines – Jukebox, video poker, slot machines, photo booth, pool tables, pinball, games, etc.
- Cover Charge for… live music, etc.
- VIP areas, rooms, seats.
- Valet Parking
- VIP Card, for premium brands, or faster service — or for a customer to have his own bottle of a private reserve.
- Even a coat check can be a money maker…and somewhere for the next Madonna to be discovered.
- Other “Branded Merch” – shirts, hats, etc. – more than a revenue stream, it can be a good marketing tool, too!
- House branded credit cards… where patrons put money on a card, online, ahead of time and then spend against it whenever they are in the bar. (This helps them stay on a budget (potentially?) and helps the bar owner make money on the float and credit card interest.)
And that’s just to name a few!