Do You Have An Exit Strategy For Your Business?It is never too early to plan!
Selling or Buying a Large Business requires a different approach. What qualifies a business to be an M&A transaction?
• Your business is too large for an individual Buyer to purchase or finance through conventional methods.
• Your business has earnings greater than $1,000,000. When businesses grow to this size they become targets for acquisition by “Industry Players”
• Your business is in an industry that is currently being “rolled up”. In some industries, strategic buyers that want to consolidate the marketplace will purchase businesses regardless of its size.
• Your business is experiencing incredible growth. If your business is running out of capital due to rapid expansion, it is probably a good M&A candidate
• When you want to grow your business and perhaps retain some equity, you need M&A expertise
• M&A deals are rarely advertized the same way as smaller businesses. Unless you have aligned yourself with a Broker who understands what you are looking for, you may never even know about opportunities that fit your criteria. I work with strategic industry Buyers and Sellers to identify the best plan of action to complete successful M&A deals
Just a fun little think I was doodling with one day – what do you think?