BBF Listing #74785186 – Fast growing & prepared to grow exponentially over the next few years! This tree service company for sale offers tree removal & trimming services. The business comes fully equipped with over $750,000 in equipment at Fair Market Value. Great staff in place + Seller financing available for a qualified Buyer + bank financing or assumption of loans for equip + an exploding market with a shortage of quality tree companies = one of the best listings on the market. Most advanced equipment available & in immaculate, MINT condition. This one will go fast so email me today for an NDA so I can send you the details.
Update: $700,000 down with financing package offered to right buyer for $800,000
If you wanted to start your own tree trimming business from scratch, it could cost as much as $10,000 – 50,000+. The guys that will work for you earn wages that can range from $10.18 to $23.06 an hour or $21,250 to $49,737 per year. This is why this tree service company for sale is a great opportunity to take on a thriving, successful operation with all of the kinks already ironed out.
Most Tree Service Companies Offer These Services
- Tree Removal
- Stump Grinding
- X-treme Tree Branch Trimming
Knowledge Required For Success
- Know The Local Trees – University of Florida Tree List – an updated compendium of details per tree, including drought and salt tolerance, pest vulnerability, height, spread, growth rate and is optimal location.
- Understanding of healthy and safe agriculture practices
- Ability to Attract Customers – via networking, ads, referrals and repeat business
- Top Customer Service
- Bookkeeping, Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivable,
- Estimation Skills
- People Skills
- Attention to Detail, and rigorous adherence to safety standards
Basic Business Operational Requirements
- Business Licence
- Certifications and Credentials – International Society of Arboriculture’s (ISA) training programs.
- Insurance – on the property, the equipment, the vehicles, workers’ comp, and an umbrella policy
Equipment & Storage Space for that Equipment
Equipment can include chainsaws, pruning shears, ladders, climbing safety equipment, stump removal equipment and safety gear such as safety glasses, gloves and work boots. You will need a company vehicle to transport equipment and employees from job site to job site. If providing mulching or tree removal services, then you want to purchase or lease an industrial mulching machine and a truck large enough to haul tree branches and trunks.
Tree Business Overview of Opportunity
The tree trimming industry generates about $16 billion per year through the work of nearly 138,000 businesses and over 205,000 employees.
It has grown about three percent per year in the last five years and is expected to keep growing as the economy rebounds and drives construction activity and an increase in disposable income.
- Contact local nurseries, parks departments and other agencies that regularly use mulch to dispose leftover mulch your clients don’t want. Donate or sell mulch or tree parts.
- Assess each tree cutting job before agreeing to providing your services as you may need additional equipment and employees to complete the job.