I have sold an array of businesses ranging from $20,000 - $75 million20+ years of experience, and have founded and sold several businesses myself!
This Is My Story
Prior to joining the Transworld team, I founded Smart Systems Technologies Inc. a multi-million dollar production company of automation and energy management products. Prior to that I had founded and operated a profitable and well respected technology sales and installation business serving the Southwestern U.S. Utilizing my years of applications engineering and project management experience with Intel Corporation and its associated distributors, I developed a new concept in automation system design and functionality resulting in 17 patents.
“John Geiwitz’s unique blend of sales savvy, business acumen and experience with the sale and acquisition of several organizations prove invaluable when it comes to helping both Sellers and Buyers successfully navigate the acquisition process.”
I’ve been with Transworld since 2008. I have an 18-year track record of successful business sales and M&A experience. I’m an accomplished professional with a strategic and tactical leadership entrepreneurial guidance style. The Business Brokerage of Florida Association (BBF) has recognized me as one of the Top 5 “Deal Makers” in the state of Florida. My colleagues recognized my highly effective planning, organizational and communication skills, as well as a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving when they elected me President of my BNI chapter. Following that year, we won Chapter of the Year for all of the North Eastern Florida Region. I have extensive transaction experience working with strategic and industrial Buyers and Sellers in merger & acquisition negotiations and the sale of multiple companies. I have a strong ability to instill a common vision and develop a dynamic team based on trust and mutual respect.
John Geiwitz is a Certified Business Intermediary – the business brokerage industry’s most exclusive qualification. A Certified Business Intermediary, or CBI, is the designation awarded by the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) to members that have met certain educational requirements and ethical standards. Here’s where it makes a difference:
IBBA article – Working with a Certified Business Intermediary
To consult with John, please call
Ask for John Geiwitz
Professional Highlights & Awards
- BBF “Top 5 Deal Makers” in the state of Florida in 2013 & 2014
- Top producing Broker for Transworld N.E. Florida 2013 & 2014, (2nd in 2015)
- The Million Dollar Plus Award 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Transworld President Club 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Experience in selling businesses to international buyers including E2 Visa candidates
- Sold an array of industries including manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, service, retail, and restaurants Ranging from $20,000 to $75,000,000
- Founded, Owned and Operated multiple Businesses Including Manufacturing
- Over 19 years of M&A Experience
- Successfully engineered and implemented profitable exit strategies for several companies, including several that were personally founded.
- Granted multiple patents and industry awards for innovative product development.
- Award winning technical sales specialist and top producer for Intel Corporation in application sales
Why Use A Business Broker?
- Provides sellers with a commonly aligned third- party.
- Positions sellers to respond quickly to marketplace feedback and changes. We are experts to guide you through the jungle!
- Legitimizes the business in the eyes of buyers and creates competition for your business!
- Enables sellers to concentrate on running their business rather than selling their business. If your profitability slips, so does your price.
John Geiwitz Recently Sold Businesses
- Water Softening Equipment Business
- Marine Manufacturing Business
- Landscape Business (multiple)
- Large BBQ Restaurant (multiple)
- Auto Repair Franchise (multiple)
- Early Learning Center
- Retail Lighting Business
More Businesses Sold!
- Large Nightclub
- High-end Hair Salon
- Specialty Shoe Store
- Lingerie Boutique
- Insurance Business (3)
- Antique Mall
- Video Game Store
- Child Care Facilities
- Pizza Restaurant
- Wireless Phone Store (4)
- Dental Services
- Surf Shop
- Pool Cleaning Company (2)
Latest Press Release
John Geiwitz with Transworld Business Advisors Closes Sale on North Florida Roofing